STAMPING OPERATOR II - 3rd Shift
Location: Jonestown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Stamping Teams operate assigned automated stamping machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Shift: 3rd Shift (Sunday through Thursday working 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.)
Shift Differential: 10% added to offered hourly rate.
- Move within a team setting to keep stamping presses running.
- Perform all the quality checks necessary to produce quality product
- Make stock changes and stock dies
- Assist in setting up auxiliary equipment needed to run presses
- Remove jams and perform minor die repair work
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $40,560.00 - $44,616.00 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
Benefits package includes:
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Immediate Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- 48 hours of paid personal time after 90 days of employment
- 80 hours of vacation (pro-rated based on start date)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Financial Planning
- Stock Purchase Plan
EOE, Including Disability/Vets