SENIOR FRONT END ARCHITECT
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
**Candidate MUST reside in CST or EST time zone**
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the digital Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements
- Lead technical architecture design sessions, designing and documenting solutions that are aligned with the business objectives
- Develop and implement architectural roadmaps for enterprise architecture in accordance with enterprise strategies and processes while analyzing requirements and collaborating cross-functionally to provide ongoing support.
- Analyzing change requirements and IT opportunities in enterprise business processes; providing resolutions for improvements by utilizing new technological applications.
- Providing customer advice and explanations in business process design and system development, including application and integration architecture.
- Working with other staff, experts, and critical stakeholders to accurately define requirements; providing ongoing support for data, applications, and system client requests.
- Developing and implementing enterprise architectural roadmaps and aligning these with enterprise strategies, business objectives, standards, processes, and methodologies.
- Ensure solutions meet the latest in security, compliance and data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Aid build vs buy analysis and product evaluations
- Complete forward looking platform technology health assessments and make formal recommendations on risks, opportunities, and innovation accelerators.
- Be comfortable with modern software development lifecycle best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence
- Contribute to knowledge growth of the peers and extended team through documenting and sharing best practices
What your background should look like:
- 10+ years of Architecture experience include latest Adobe suite of products and deep understanding of these solutions such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Journey Optimizer, Adobe Target, Adobe Customer Data Platform, Customer Journey Analytics
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer, with a track record of leading large, complex web development projects, preferably in the manufacturing sector
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques.
- Knowledge of the impact of GDRP and other like data privacy rules/regulations and experience architecting solutions to meet requirements
- Experience with RESTful web services & Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles.
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Active Adobe AEM certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Awareness of Enterprise ERP, Engineering, PIM, CDP and their impact on and Customer Experience Capabilities
- Solid understanding of Data and Analytics to drive Sales and Marketing Capabilities influenced with Insights
- Manufacturing and/or engineering industry experience preferred
- Experience partnering with offshore delivery teams
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Self-starter, who is keen on solving problems and is attracted by technical challenges
- Flexible team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering Management Information Systems, OR other equivalent work experiences. MBA and/or Master’s degree is a plus.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $130,160-195,240 (subject to change dependent on physical location and experience)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets