ERP SYSTEMS ANALYST IV
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: ERP SYSTEMS ANALYST IV
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30003822
Business Unit: GLOBAL TEIS (10000003)
Building: Non-TE facility (902)
Hiring Manager: Ramanand Lanka
Recruiter: Albert Peter Roosendaal
Travel: 10% to 25%
Employee Referral Amount: $1,000.00
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: 3-5 years
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s ERP Systems Teams analyze, design, evaluate, modify, test, and implement enterprise-wide systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft) across functional areas. They perform analysis of systems specifications and use the latest analytical/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes. TE's ERP Systems Teams also develop conversion and system implementation plans, prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation, recommend development, maintenance, and system standards changes, coordinate system upgrade activity, and train user personnel in the conversion and implementation of the system.
TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com
TE Connectivity is the global leader in the electronic connectors and sensors industry. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced IT integration Analyst who desires to be part of an exciting international network of SAP professionals optimizing carrier and transportation processes within our fulfillment organization. The applicant should have at least five years working on SAP integration tools that interface with ERP systems, ideally SAP. As part of a diverse global team, the candidate should have the desire to refine and improve those skills and take TE Connectivity, a global electronics leader and Fortune 500 company, into the future.
TE Connectivity's ERP Systems Teams analyze, design, evaluate, modify, test, and implement enterprise-wide SAP integration systems (e.g., SAP PIPO, CPI, BTP) across functional areas. They perform analysis of systems specifications and use the latest analytical/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes. TE's ERP Systems Teams also develop conversion and system implementation plans, prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation, recommend development, maintenance, and system standards changes, coordinate system upgrade activity, and train user personnel in the conversion and implementation of the system.
- Implement and support best practice integration of ERP and non-ERP systems across TE business units and functional domains.
- Able to design, develop and support complex scenarios related to systems integrations for different business processes.
- Ensure quality, velocity, and integration of fulfillment-related projects deliver realized value, positive return on investment, and excellent customer experience for business users.
- Advocate the use of SAP integration technologies as a business asset. Creating and scaling the business team's associated processes, decisions, and culture.
- Meet with IT leaders to discuss and document system requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines
- Eagerness to “get one's hands dirty” learning, implementing, configuring, and operating SAP integration tools.
What your background should look like:
- Five years of Process Integration / Process Orchestration.
- Experience in all phases of the life cycle implementation.
- Experience with integrating SAP and non-SAP modules with SAP CPI and BTP is a plus
- Experience using different adapters, especially JMS adapters, is a plus.
- Technical skills: XML/WSDL/XSD, JSON, SOAP, AXIS, ODATA, SFSF.
- Strong organization and project planning skills with experience taking projects through their entire lifecycle.
- Strong business acute understanding ability to quantify potential and realize business value impact.
- Ability to work across an organization, share success, and build a culture that embraces change and growth
- Willingness to travel 10-25% (domestic and international)
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $108,800 - $163,200 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets