CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE III
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This is a Temporary Hybrid position. 4 days onsite and 1 day remote.
The Customer Service Account Specialist is a key position responsible for establishing and maintaining a customer business relationship to provide total customer satisfaction and increase sales. Additionally, the Customer Service Account Specialist serves as the primary point of contact for the customer and is the liaison between the customer and all internal points of contact.
General Customer Service
- Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product requests.
- Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Understands business processes and makes proactive decisions, effectively solving customer issues, and increasing sales.
- Process customer quote requests as needed. This requires an understanding of the TE quoting process.
- Thorough review of all key customer documents including terms and conditions and quality requirements and knowledge for escalation if additional review is needed.
- Generate/manage backlog orders, open order reports, forecast reports and communicate late deliveries to the customer and internal teams as required.
Customer Account Management
- Work collectively with all aspects of the Supply Chain to ensure the customer’s needs are met in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with customers to drive an Extraordinary Customer Experience.
- Focused effort on strengthening customer relationships by acting as a liaison between customer and any internal points of contact.
- Initiate and facilitate meetings with customers and internal points of contact to proactively identify issues and/or drive process improvements for said customer.
- Independently, or as a team member, investigate and resolve customer issues (e.g., delivery, price, quality).
- Identifies and drives corrective actions and improvement projects that will raise customer satisfaction levels.
- Work with assigned Key Account Manager to execute customer initiatives and achieve on-time delivery goals.
- Performs statistical analysis relating to product, bookings, billings, opportunities and customer profiles.
- Analyze, identify, and share key customer insights through monthly reporting with internal partners to facilitate decisions on business processes, rules formulations or modifications, product enhancements, and market opportunities.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred and/or minimum 3 years experience in an account management role.
- Proficiency in SAP is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to consistently demonstrate working in a team.
- Ability to work with all levels within the Supply Chain.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $36,700 - $55,100 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary
EOE, Including Disability/Vets