GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER SR
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
** This is a Remote Position **
TE Connectivity's Account Management Teams are responsible for selling TE's products, systems or services, providing detailed technical product information and maintaining relationships with customers in assigned geographic territory, industry or accounts.
- The execution of territory sales objectives while meeting and/or exceeding all revenue sales plans as the Global Account manager.
- Ongoing development of future sales activity, including the ability to identify and qualify prospective customers.
- Creating and managing business plans to ensure Sensor Business Unit growth initiatives
- Identifies opportunities for custom, innovative solutions, which will not only differentiate TE but secure TE as a partner in the named Strategic and Key Accounts
- Professionally represent TE Sensors as a highly competent technical, commercial specialist, ensuring high customer confidence and satisfaction. Confidently present a working knowledge of TE Sensor Business Unit capabilities and competencies through presentations, sales samples, product demonstrations and collateral materials.
- Delivers polished presentations and written correspondence directed to winning new opportunities and maintain.
- Execution of the approved strategic plans.
- Regularly engages with critical functional areas of the business to ensure all aligned with territory business plan and execution timeframes.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the broad range of the company's products and services that will be of interest to our strategic and key customer base.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our customer’s engineering, purchasing, quality, and planning departments
- Actively engage in the Sales & Operations Planning Process and Stage & Gate process to drive superior service results for our customers.
- Delivers innovative solution concepts, in line with TE Medical’s capability to execute and meet customer requirements and value points
- Develops a thorough understanding of key accounts to include: their applications, product requirements, and key decisionmakers
- Creates formal customer specific business plan to bolster project pipeline and support operating plan commitments
- Effectively communicates the customer’s product and commercial requirements to the factory through the RTS process.
- Understands and complies with the values, policies and regulations of TE Connectivity.
- Capable of driving execution both internally and within the organizations of our customers.
- Maintaining and updating Sales Report on a regular basis with territory and customer activities.
What your background should look like:
- Experience related to sensors and other related electronics components as well as clinical experience strongly preferred.
- Engineering Degree is Strongly Preferred
- Minimum 10 years of Account Manager Experience
- Previous technical sales or related experience in TE Sensor focus applications to high growth OEMs.
- Work experience at our target accounts are preferred.
- History of consistently delivering sales results in excess of expectations.Strong skills in building customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of OEM sales in our focus applications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks, make decisions and solve problems independently.
- PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word computer skills are required.
- Position requires travel to customers (<50%) in Southern CA, Mexico & Utah and ability to operate out of a home office environment.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $126,000 – $189,000 year (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits