Program Manager - PMO
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Aerospace, Defense & Marine (AD&M) Business Unit is currently in search of a highly motivated Program Manager, to be based in the Harrisburg-Middletown, PA area. This position plays a critical role in the implementation and success of long-term objectives within the AD&M Product management and pricing, team. It will provide execution and change management to drive cadence, structure, and process in order to ensure the successful execution of business strategies. The role requires a high level of interaction with a variety of global stakeholders and functions at all levels of the AD&M organization.
Please note: This position may involve working with technical data, technology, software/source code, hardware, or other items (collectively “items) subject to U.S. and non-U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for TE to verify a candidate’s national origin and/or citizenship status to determine whether a U.S. or other government export license is required prior to releasing its technologies to the candidate. If TE determines that TE will require a license or will be prohibited by applicable laws from providing the candidate with items necessary for the performance of this position, then TE expressly reserves the right to either a) make an offer of employment contingent upon TE receiving required export licenses from the appropriate government agency, b) consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions TE shall establish in its sole discretion or c) decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.
30% Strategy Execution - Identify, resource, execute, and embed the necessary projects and processes to be able to deliver our strategy plan
- Project identification
- Facilitation and coordination support (e.g. support project leads to scope & identify resources)
- Representing product management on cross-functional strategy execution initiatives
- Leading projects & initiatives directly
40% Executive Communications - Prepare executive-level updates as needed to report on strategic initiatives, functional progress, and business performance
- Develop compelling, crisp messages suitable for all organizational levels
- Synthesize cross-functional inputs into an executive summary
20% Traditional Continuous Improvement Work - Process improvement from ideation to execution including change management.
- Process development
- Continuous Improvement tool deployment (e.g. root cause, DMAIC, 5 why)
- Change management
- Kaizen facilitation
10% Other - Drive structure cadence through the Product Management function
- Incentive program administration
- Business operating cadence
- Act as an internal consultant on the Product Management function
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or a related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in program management, project management, or a related field
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives and deliver results
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to work and drive consensus with a diverse functional team
- Proficiency in standard reporting/presentation tools & data analysis
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $109,520 – $164,280
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets