SENIOR PRODUCT PRICING ANALYST
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Product Pricing Teams determine the price of new and existing products by evaluating cost, marketplace, competitor data, economic conditions, volume, and quality of the product, as well as market positioning.
The Product Pricing Analyst Position is responsible for successfully assessing, negotiating, and approving regional special price requests, RFQ’s and pricing proposals received from Channel Distribution partners and direct customers. Be the main contact person on all Channel price requests, RFQ’s and proposals. Support regional projects. Ownership and accountability for regional transactional pricing in support of business purposes.
- Worked closely with global PM team and sales team to execute pricing strategy in the region
- Analyse and process special price requests, quotations, and proposals from both channel and direct customers for multiple product lines
- Improve price request response time and reduce responsiveness variation
- Measure SPR win rate & performance to identify trends and ensure competitive pricing
- Use pricing software system to evaluate product line price structure, price realization and profit waterfall and incorporate these findings into transactional resolutions.
- Work close with Product Pricing team for the book price update and DTAM agreement price update
- Work with Strategic Pricing Analysts to implement and monitor the Pricing and Margin envelope established in the GPMS system.
- Assist with pricing and quotation procedure changes and improvements
- Interact regularly with other Pricing team members, Sales, Product Management and Customer Care personnel
Key Performance Measurements:
- BU pricing KPI
- GPMS response time
- Assigned task on-time delivery and quality of work
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
- Exceptional organization skill and detail oriented
- Can access/use data and apply logical skills to solve problems
- Ability to influence and transform data into actionable information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What your background should look like:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Business, Marketing, Finance
- 5-7 Years of applicable experience
- Expert in Microsoft Excel- Proficient in other Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of TE Operational Advantage/Continuous Improvement Tools
- Green Belt Certification is a plus
- Experience with SAP and Advanced Pricing Software also a plus
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $81,680-122,520 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets