CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ANALYST III
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Overview: We are dedicated to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment. As the Kaizen Value Stream Leader, you will play a vital role in driving continuous improvement while fostering an environment of respect and collaboration.
- Collaborate with the Value Stream Manager to implement, coordinate, and evaluate Kaizen strategies that eliminate waste and meet targets.
- Coordinate with the Site Process Leader to incorporate improvement recommendations into the Kaizen System Design.
- Coach team members to achieve Value Stream Key Performance Indicator objectives, aligned with site performance and Kaizen goals.
- Support the integration of interconnected processes from diverse departments into an extended value stream that aligns with customer perspectives.
- Develop and utilize value stream maps to identify strategic projects and implementation plans aligned with the company's direction.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and change adoption.
- Engage with internal/external partners to enhance the total enterprise through the Kaizen system.
- Support standardized programs for educating employees in Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Foster cross-functional sharing of best practices across the operation.
- Cultivate positive relationships with all functional areas.
- Collaborate with the Value Stream Manager to identify production requirements and ensure alignment with process departments.
- Ensure consistent application of Kaizen methodology and standard work in alignment with peers and leaders.
What your background should look like:
- Certified Kaizen Practitioner or willingness to obtain certification within the first year.
- 3-5 years of professional experience with a focus on production, logistics, or engineering, along with financial knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required.
- At least 2 years of experience in leading continuous improvement activities on-site.
- Ability to lead and mentor team members.
- Highly motivated with a history of facilitating team-based change.
- Effective communication with individuals at all levels.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in problem-solving, data analysis, and value stream mapping.
- Skilled in cross-functional leadership.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, as well as the local language.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Patience, perseverance, and passion for fostering the Kaizen culture.
- Excellent communication and coaching skills across all levels.
- Strategic thinking and tactical execution abilities.
- Analytical and data-driven, with the capacity to manage complex situations.
- Experience in the automotive industry or related sectors is a plus.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $85,600 - $128,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets