Manager , Product Management
Location: #, BST, GB, _
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: MGR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30004319
Business Unit: AEROSPACE DEFENSE & MARINE (50117066)
Building: UK Virtual Location (903-GB)
Hiring Manager: JAMES COWAP
Recruiter: Daniel Lee
Travel: 10% to 25%
Employee Referral Amount:
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: 5-7 years
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Product Management Teams manage all aspects of a product, from driving new product development to manufacturing to marketing. They are responsible for overall product strategy, business leadership and capacity plans in order to meet sales and profit targets.
As manager of product management, you will be supporting the strategy, execution, and talent within part of the EMEA Connectors organization. In your team you will have three Global Product Managers and will be supporting the growth and business plans for around half of the EMEA connectors business. The team will be based between UK and France, supporting global markets.
Your work will be varied, between supporting the Autosport market, through to the commercial and defense, ground and aerospace markets. You should have a passion for strategy, keen to understand the markets and make sure TE is targeting the most profitable areas.
- Management and development of your team
- Managing a P&L
- Working alongside other teams that use the same production facility.
- Delegate work on your team.
- Be excellent at building relationships with customers , team members , suppliers & stakeholders.
- Have a clear roadmap for long term and short term growth strategies while also defining saving plans.
- Deliver an extraordinary customer experience.
As part of your Goal and Objective you will meet the following KPI’s:
- Sales / Market Share
- Gross (or standard) Margin $ and %
- Inventory ($ and turns), Delivery (STS, STR), Migration, Customer Complaints, Forecast accuracy
- Manage new product introductions on time and within budget
- Identify margin rich growth opportunities, and also suitable cost reduction within existing products
- Sales of new products 1 and 3 years post launch
- Development of talent – leadership, vision and mentoring
What your background should look like:
- Product management, technical, or sales experience (5yrs+)
- Master/Bachelor degree in STEM area, with MBA preferred.
- Relevant product or industry experience desired (connectors industry) including understanding the landscape of the surrounding product
- Understand of the competitors, overview of the competitor offerings and ability to interface with engineering and sales teams to provide cross reference information and tools for significant growth
- Business acumen and ability to create strong relationships in complex matrix environments, with a positive attitude and ability to manage complex indirect teams.
- Technical aptitude, ability to understand the complexity.
- Strong organizational skills, a strong sense of personal commitment to growth/business success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Result-oriented way of working
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With approximately 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
WHAT TE CONNECTIVITY OFFERS:
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations - the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site.