Manager Product Management
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Data and Devices (D&D) business unit of TE Connectivity has an opportunity for a Manager Product Management focusing on Cloud, IoT and Edge applications.
The Manager Product Management acts as a “mini” GM, driving the overall product strategy, business leadership, supply chain set-up, and product roadmaps to achieve revenue and gross margin targets that enable long-term competitiveness and success of the product line. This individual will develop and implement strategies for new business opportunities. This includes identifying growth opportunities within vital accounts and developing relationships with emerging customers and market segments.
This role requires good strategic thinking, regional experience, and a proactive work ethic. This role must closely collaborate cross-functionally with colleagues in Sales, Engineering, Operations, and Marketing to gain alignment and drive the successful growth of the business.
- Further develop and execute the global 5-year strategic plan to accelerate profitable growth for the product portfolio and drive associated comprehensive communication and cross-functional team alignment.
- Interact with the customer base to understand their strategy and product requirements to drive internal development activities supporting their needs.
- Clearly define and address mega-trends that lead to growth drivers for tactical sales and new product line development.
- Responsible for leading a cross-functional team to deliver major customer programs from bid preparation to production within budget and time limitations, by technical specifications, and fulfillment of profit objectives.
- Develop product roadmaps that align with business strategy and work with engineering and operations to develop new products to meet current and future customer requirements.
- Manage the product portfolio lifecycle and continuously drive streamlining initiatives to optimize the Product Portfolio.
- Provides reports and updates to senior management or other stakeholders.
What your background should look like:
- 5+ years of product management, sales, or other relevant experience.
- Relevant product or industry experience desired.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- 4-year technical or business degree required.
- Advanced degree (MBA) or relevant P&L management experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to understand technically complex concepts.
- Creative and innovative thinker able to provide input on the development of product strategies and relevant business plans with the ability to execute.
- Proven ability to multi-task and drive results in a dynamic, high-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, planning, organization, and teamwork skills.
- Experienced leader with an ability to influence cross-functional teams and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Advanced presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to foster understanding and acknowledgment of critical information up and down the organization.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $128,160 – $192,240 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets