QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST
Location: Salunga-Landisville, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Assurance Teams are responsible for all or part of an organization's Quality Management System, including conformance and continuous improvement initiatives. They work on systemic evaluation of products, services, facilities, manufacturing, or business processes, to ensure that standards of quality are being met. Develop and implement quality plans, programs and procedures using quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses. They review, analyze and report on quality discrepancies, investigate problems and executes quality audits, and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. The team works closely with manufacturing, engineering, customers, or suppliers and subcontractors to ensure requirements are met.
- Assist the Quality Manager in establishing, implementing, and maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Support continual improvement activities to enhance the QMS.
- Support the implementation of configuration management for Engineering Change Orders (ECO)
- Support the maintenance of Engineering documentation files and logs.
- Support Part number integration process
- Perform Measurement, Test & Inspection of product at Receiving Inspection, In-Process and Final test.
- Conduct QMS, process, and product audits in accordance with the QMS internal audit requirements.
- Support product & process failure root cause analysis
- Provide support to manufacturing departmental Quality Control Inspectors, as necessary, to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
- Support return product analysis, and customer complaint systems for root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Prepare QA reports as directed by the QA Manager.
- Support the control of non-conforming material process.
- Assist in the development of quality plans, implement established methods for new and existing products for inspection and test procedures.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve processes and to drive product quality.
- Other appropriate duties as assigned.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field with 3+ years of progressively responsible professional level experience.
- Knowledgeable in electronics and electronic assembly/inspection.
- Working knowledge of methodologies for inspecting parts for tolerance specifications.
- Must be able to read and follow all written and implied directions, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems using various failure analysis techniques to isolate failures down to the root cause.
- Good organization, verbal, writing and listening skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Work independently in a team environment.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline.
- Requires ability to apply skills and knowledge in order to understand specific needs or requirements.
- Analyzes information and generates ideas.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Identifies and corrects issues that are not immediately evident in existing systems or processes.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $ 64,400
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets