3rd shift Production Supervisor
Location: Jonestown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create asafer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into fi nished goods and ensurecomponent fl ow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checksaccording to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every teammember is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TEConnectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance to all safety policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance to daily production schedule
- Ensure compliance to all training schedules, update and maintain training program
- Plan, organize, and direct the manufacturing function to ensure the most eff ective return on assets
- Be production employees escalation for stop-works- provide immediate direction and leadership
- Be a visible presence in manufacturing areas
- Respond to daily pass-downs to keep production fl oor operating smoothly
- Schedule and coordinate weekend shifts when needed to meet production commitments
- Start and close production lots and work orders as needed
- Maintain ISO compliant manufacturing records
- Provide leadership and adequate resources to support site quality systems
- Generate daily yield and output reports
- Maintain production spreadsheets to allow lot tracking
What your background should look like:
- Atleast 5 years Supervisory experience in manufacturing/warehouse/distribution/grocery
- True people management (experience with Kronos a plus)
- Must be a self starter/motivated/willing to take risks
- Must be Safety driven
- This is a true 3rd shift position (11p-7a Sunday-Thursday)
- Stamping background a plus.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $59,050-88,550 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets