Senior Regional Product Manager
Location: MIDDLE CITY WEST, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Industrial is a $1.2B global business unit within IS (Industrial Solutions), a full-fledged P&L with Manufacturing, Sales, Engineering, Product Management, and Industry Marketing. Leveraging cross industry innovation and proven engineering expertise, TE Industrial pushes the boundaries of efficiency and productivity. Our portfolio ranges from comprehensive solutions for the machinery & factory automation industry, the railway sector, the lighting-technology industry to wide-ranging connection technology. TE Connectivity's Product Management Teams manage all aspects of a product, from driving new product development to manufacturing to marketing. They are responsible for overall product strategy, business leadership and capacity plans to meet sales and profit targets.
The US Senior Regional Product Manager will oversee the region strategy, launch of new products and deployment in the countries/regions. They will be accountable for the System business division P&L in this zone and leading Regional Strategy development and Field Application Engineering initiatives. They will bring a growth-oriented mind-set, excellent commercial acumen and leadership experience, and a hands-on leadership style into the team. The role will appeal to those with aspirations for further personal and career growth as the company seeks to enhance the overall bench strength for succession to the role of Director of Product Management and Commercial team for the Industrial business unit. The successful candidate will be part of the Product Management team and will report to the Director of Product Management and Commercial strategy of Industrial System division. The role will be based in the United States.
- Own and ensure financial execution for the regional P&L including bookings, billings, gross margin, and operational expenses needed to support product line growth
- Define, prepare, and deploy the commercial release of products in one or several regions
- Articulate market trends, demand drivers, customer needs, industry trends, and competitive landscape and contribute roadmap strategy to product management team
- Design go-to-market strategy, inclusive of channel strategy and partnerships
- Accountable for S&OP, including forecast accuracy
- Manage the countries commitments on the growth actions, deployment, and business objectives
- Manages and develops a team of regional Product Managers
- Partner with the Regional Sales leaders to strengthen the commercial cadence and execution to accelerate top-line growth and Support Sales Product strategy execution
- Develop relationships with the major Direct customers and key Distribution partners for the region
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 12+ years’ experience in business leadership roles such as operational marketing, product management, segment marketing management; Business degrees with relevant P&L experience will also be considered
- Experience with manufacturing industries
- Connectivity solutions experience such as connectors, cables, wires, etc. are a plus, but not required
- Strong commercial and marketing skills, including ability to derive insights from VOC
- Familiarity and experience leveraging a commercial tool kit, VOC, Market Segmentation, Strategic Pricing, Messaging etc.
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with customers and distributors
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and focuses their energy on achieving business goals.
- Experience influencing others and developing capabilities in teams.
- Demonstrated evidence of success in both direct line leadership and highly matrixed global environment.
- Deep working knowledge of Industrial product markets, including how to leverage the distribution channel to drive growth. Direct experience in the North American market is critical.
- A track record of developing business strategies and driving top and bottom-line financial results.
- Strong commercial skills and the proven ability to build strong partnerships with customers and distributors
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $139,800 - $209,600
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets