Sr. Manager, Organizational Effectiveness & Talent Partner - Remote
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE's Talent Management team is responsible for building the capability of the organization to be high performing and able to adapt, including change management, culture transformation and overall employee performance. They are responsible for TE's training and development strategy, ensuring skills and capabilities of employees meet the organization's current and future needs. They develop, implement and evaluate training activities to meet TE's competitive position requirements, and are responsible for mentoring and training programs to establish a diverse and inclusive culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recommends, develops and implements the appropriate mix of solutions for Organizational Effectiveness at TE and serves as a talent partner for the TS segment
- Co-leads the internal mobility/internal talent marketplace (NAVIGATE) initiative through full implementation to the integration with key talent processes and initiatives.
- Ensure talent management solutions are business driven and aligned to the enterprise talent strategy. Specific focus on Performance Management, Development, Talent Reviews/Succession, Coaching and Assessment.
- Partners with regional team and global process owner to ensure talent solutions are delivered with quality, speed and cost effectiveness.
- Provides input to enterprise-wide and business talent management strategies and where applicable, drives consistency across businesses, functions, regions, or enterprise.
- Works to find and promote efficiencies and optimize talent management processes and performance, leveraging automated solutions where possible.
- Partners with GTM PMO/Global Process Owner to drive key annual talent processes, communications and resources/training for Goal Setting, Organizational Leadership Review (OLR), Quarterly Talent Reviews / Talent Scorecard, Year-end Process, Quarterly Check-ins.
- Driving the development, assessment, facilitation and/or leadership of organizational development interventions, programs, and processes to support business objectives and strategy implementation.
- Brings best practices and leading approaches and solutions in from external and pushes TE to improve/augment existing solutions
- Services as a talent partner for multiple businesses in the TS Segment providing support of key talent initiatives for the business including OE interventions, critical role/leadership development, engagement, inclusion and diversity, facilitation support, analytics and consultation.
- Utilizes GTM global solutions as turn-key solutions for the business, with customizations to meet the business needs.
What your background should look like:
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree (or equivalent); advanced degree preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8+ years of professional working experience in HR environment with progressive Talent Management experience
- Broad experience in the field of talent management, preferably in a large, multi-cultural, industrial environment.
- Track record of implementing pragmatic, measurable talent management solutions.
- Coaching and mentoring training or certification preferred.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $147,200 – $220,800 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets