IT Project Manager
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world.
About This Role
We are seeking a IT Project Manager to join TE Connectivity’s Aerospace Defense and Marine (AD&M) business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with various stakeholders and team members in technically coordinating using both traditional Project Management as well as Agile/Scrum including all aspects of developing applications.
The successful candidate will provide direction on both business/functional as well as technical results in developing data models, applications, and dashboards for a global audience of 1000+ users. This is an ideal role for a passionate individual motivated by business facing interaction, close team coordination, and a strong connection to value adding activities.
This is a diverse role of which the successful candidate will experience being deep in the business, but also deep in technology.
- Lead and manage both larger program efforts as well as smaller enhancement or continuous improvement based projects in the IT function within the Aerospace, Defense, and Marine business unit
- Work closely with technical team leads as well as business/functional stakeholders to identify and execute on opportunities, creating value in top-line growth, cost reduction and time saving projects.
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of assigned projects
- Expert level communication throughout all phases of the project from concept through closeout and value realization
- Ability to manage projects and core teams with minimal oversight from senior leadership
- Perform stakeholder intake and follow up sessions ensuring that we continue to meet stakeholder needs
- Proactively work with all functions in managing resources for the projects
- Manages risk and compliance a across all the assigned projects
- Lead migration of existing or legacy applications into new and standard, corporate wide applications
What your background should look like:
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a relevant technical discipline
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- 8-10+ years of experience in project delivery
- 5+ years experience in working within project management and ideally in an Agile environment
- 5+ years SAP implementation and/or improvement experience strongly preferred
- Extremely strong business facing communication skills and a passion for solving real business problems
- Possess strong knowledge of overall application development
- Experience in Data Analytics, BI Projects
- Awareness of Cloud environments (AWS), Database solutions, SQL and python.
- General knowledge and experience with ERP and Business Intelligence systems
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, JIRA (or similar), Confluence, and PowerPoint tools
- Ability to validate own work and work of others, results oriented, customer focused, team player
- Ability to execute on high level specs with minimal supervision
- Provide a positive attitude and drive for business and team support
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $121,920-182,880 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets