Senior SAP Developer
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Must have ability to work independently and guide the technical team if needed.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly on the job on custom tools and critical objects.
- Technical project planning, resource planning for big enhancement / projects.
- Good at translating functional specification into technical specification, capturing all possible changes and work on those developments.
- Maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of complex SAP components and those that interface with other applications.
- Experience in working with cross-functional team on defining technical feasibility.
- Experience in implementing new technology tools and integration of these tools to existing framework.
- Analyze, design, code, test break/fix requests, and enhancements to SAP, Develop technical system specifications and design SAP code to technical programming standards for break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
- Expertise in code review and code validation. Create operational documentation for the SAP applications.
- Meet service obligations for assigned deliverables and proactively providing work status.
- Demonstrated initiative, good judgment, and ability to achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills. Attention to detail.
- Develop and maintain the Technical Architecture approach, including development of Technical Architecture Road Maps and Standards, Sizing Standards, Change Control Standards etc.
- Ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
- Should follow standards with respect to tools and processes
- Ability to adapt and rapidly apply changing technology to business needs
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Recognize and deliver within a Waterfall Delivery Methodology utilizing Agile methodology.
- Adherence to TE Connectivity best practices and development/project management methodologies.
What your background should look like:
- Demonstrated hands on experience in ABAP/4, ODATA, ABAP OO (specialized in development of complete new custom applications & frameworks), ABAP on S4 HANA, RFC, BAPI, FM's, Enhancements, Scripts, Smart Forms, ADOBE forms, ALV & BDC in business application design, CDS views, knowledge on Fiori, implementation of SAP systems. Experience in working on all WRICEF objects.
- Working experience on WM/EWM/ TM Technical
- Good understanding on SAP Logistic execution(WM/EWM/TM), SD , MM,PP,QM functionalities
- Experience working on 3PL interfaces.
- Experience on Adobe forms, labels developments.
- Experience on Badi implementation and interfaces for Inbound/outbound delivery creation using proxy.
- PPF configurations to trigger the form printing during wave release, packing and BOL.
- Good knowledge of SAP Workflows, knowledge on flexible workflows.
- Experience on IDOC/ALE/EDI
- Experience building conversion programs using LSMW, Open SQL, LTMC tools.
- Experience in interfacing SAP system with external systems / tools, experience on PIPO Proxy, webservices
- Experience on Custom RF development related to putaway, Picking, Internal processes like Physical Cycle Count, System guided queue processing etc.
- Experience on defining the PPF Action Definitions and creation of custom Action Profiles in SPPFCADM to trigger when the Warehouse Order saved based on the WAVE Release & PPF enhancement, experience on the Condition Record maintenance to call the Forms based on the Actions defined.
- Working experience on CDS Views, AMDP, BRF+, Enhancements in S4 HANA
- Expertise in ABAP Workbench, Debug and SQL tracing tools.
- Expertise in code optimization and re-usability.
- Experience in performance optimization involving technical changes.
- Experience in SolMan, CHARM and change management for controlled SAP ERP system.
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects at once, while adhering to established project timeframes.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Managed Service Process Experience
- Should be familiar with ITSM / Service Desk ticketing systems (preferably ServiceNow)
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts for Production Support
- Knowledge of Incident Management, Service Request, Problem Management, Change Management processes.
Minimum 7+ years in subject (3+ years on EWM / TM Technical)
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $93,440-140,160 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets