Sr. Mgr, Global Customer Experience - Remote
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Global Customer Experience Manager is a high-profile position responsible for leading a team of Global Care professionals, driving strong positive customer relationships by ensuring customer satisfaction and increasing sales. Within the Appliances business unit, the individual will collaborate across all levels of the organization including Sales, Pricing, Marketing and Operations to provide an extraordinary experience for our customers while also keeping focus to achieve internal requirements of cost control and delivery KPI’s.
- Manage a team of professionals in the Americas, EMEA and AP regions.
- Enable and Mentor a high performing team, with clear focus on talent development
- Oversee NPS Survey results
- Participate in Global Care Council Meetings and Initiatives
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with our customers
- Focused effort on strengthening partner relationships by acting as a liaison between customers and internal points of contact.
- Perform statistical analysis relating to product, bookings, billings, opportunities and customer profiles.
- Analyze, identify, and share key customer insights through monthly reporting with internal partners to facilitate decisions on business processes, product enhancements, and market opportunities.
- Understand business processes and make proactive decisions to achieve improvements.
- Manage tariff reviews and monthly reporting
- Work collectively with all aspects of the Supply Chain to ensure customer needs are met in a timely manner.
- Support direct meetings with customers both remotely and face/face.
- Lead and support a lean environment, establishing processes to achieve TE’s TEOA star levels.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent strong experience in account management or supply chain roles..
- Proficiency in SAP (IBP knowledge a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and customer orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to consistently demonstrate working in a team.
- Ability to work with all levels & disciplines across a global organization
- Time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of Lean concepts and application of said concepts
- Project management skills in execution of business process projects
- Ability to lead a global team
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $120,400 – $180,600(subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets