ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT I
Location: Medway, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Responsible for performing and maintaining the accounts receivable (billing, credit, debits, RMA). This position will also be the backup and support for the purchasing department, specifically the consumables purchases.
This person will also help in the different areas of the materials planning department if needed.
- Maintain billing system.
- Invoice customers following shipment.
- Resolve discrepancies with customer PO’s to ensure timely payment.
- Communicate effectively with customers, internal sales, shipping, and customer service to resolve problems and issues.
- Performs a wide variety of administrative, accounting, and clerical duties in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide back up as requested to the entire team.
- Maintain and manage customer-requested documents.
- Resolve AP issues/receipts, and invoice questions.
- Scanning the required paperwork into the DocuWare system.
- Consumables purchases backup.
We are looking for an independent, good team player, this person will come with a positive energy and eagerness for growth and success.
Shift is Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm, Friday schedule will vary based on business need (can have an early or late start)- Overtime as needed.
What your background should look like:
- Minimum of a H.S degree or equivalent and 2 years or relative experience
- Knowledge of accounts receivable/credit.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures and controls.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Proficient in data entry.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Must have great organizational skills, and can work well independently
- Ability to exercise judgment and have problem-solving skills.
- Experience in MRP/ERP systems desired
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and details.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $37,400– $56,100 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets