GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Global Account Development Manager has to manage and control all regional/global future sales activities for a specific customer group. The primary objective is to identify Product Gaps in new Applications and future business opportunities, to ensure that TE is in prime position to grow and develop sales profitability.
What You'll Be Doing....
- Build strong relationships with colleagues, customers, suppliers, partners, and vendors. Engage in networking activities, attend industry events, and build a robust professional network to generate leads and foster business partnerships.
- Regularly coordinate with product management to strategically develop and expand product portfolio. Qualify new Applications and manage and propose new product streams for all 3 Value Drivers: SPC, Data and E-Mobility
- Identify threats and suggest mitigation solutions (technical, commercial, financial …) with the key stakeholders
- Support 5 year strat-plan/account plan and ensure alignment between all departments per OEM and GPL
- Provide input for revenue growth plans together with Sales and PM
- The strategic development (input / support) of the customized product portfolio
- The strategic planning and implementation of customized product promotions
- Trends: conduct competitor analysis and monitor industry trends to stay updated on market dynamics and identify potential threats or opportunities The strategic planning and implementation of customized product promotions
- Market: provide market feedback and insights to internal teams to support product enhancements and continuous improvements based on customer needs and market demands.
- evaluate existing partnerships and sales with the intension to optimize existing processes/relationships
- enforce of customer-specific “inhouse fairs”/TEC days with Sales and PM
What your background should look like:
- B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent education
- Min. 5 years’ experience in various Business Administration and Sales assignments
- At least 2 years of Managerial Experience
- Knowledge of trends / competition / technology that will influence products and sales in the Automotive Business Environment
- Strong problem solving, strategic and tactical thinking, and analytical skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Ability to form successful working relationships quickly at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to motivate his/her sales team
- Culturally sensitive
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced, international matrix organisation
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- The function will report solid line into the Sr. Mgr. Sales Team Leader.
- Car driving license necessary.
- Position requires flexibility regarding travelling.
This position is remote located.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $99,840 - $149,760 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets