MATERIALS PLANNING ANALYST I (Hourly Role)
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are charged with the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They find quantity and order date for materials to meet production or engineering schedules, initiate purchase, or production requisitions compliant with supply agreements, and develop the schedule to be used in the production facility based on forecasts and historical analysis. The Team develops commit dates for new orders as well as forecasts and plans for labor requirements.
- Revise schedule daily based on new orders received and input from planning, manufacturing, and sales
- Provide lead-times when requested from sales based on the plant schedule and loading
- Generate master production schedule in accordance with Sales & Operation plan
- Works close with operations on a daily basis including projection of earned standard hours
- Monitors and manages inventory at a semi-finished good and finished good level aiming to hit turns target
- Accountable for managing On Time Delivery metric with key stakeholders
- Capacity analysis for specific work centers as requested from internal/external customers
- Revenue projection planning daily, monthly, quarterly for assigned value streams
- Monthly review of unconstrained demand vs constrained inputs
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, Business ore related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role
- SAP/ERP experience a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information
- Attention to detail
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $51,280k - 76,920k annually (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets