MATERIAL HANDLER I
Location: Medway, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Packages each job in accordance with the customer’s or work order requirements, specific instructions or standard operation procedures
- Prints the customer order pick list to verify customer quantity requirements
- Reviews all documentation for completion and requirements, including: due dates, packaging requirements, quantity and specific instructions such as “ ship exact, do not over ship, label requirements
- If bulk packaging is required, follows the weight work instructions, if Individual packaging is required, follows the work order instructions as to which bags, vials, caps to use on work order
- For customer specific barcode label requirements refer to work instruction
- When order is package, places the box in designated area awaiting for certification documentation
- Places certification documentation inside container, stamps container with certificate of compliance inside, seals the package and logs the customer order on the daily log sheet before bringing to shipping
- Utilizes Insite shipping software for shipping case creation
- Reviews daily list of shipments due that day from Engineer Product and All Tube.
- Ensures we have enough supplies on a daily basis
- Works with purchasing monthly or as needed in ordering supplies for packaging
- Trains new associates
- Performs Monthly inventory with inventory control
- Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations
What your background should look like:
- High school education diploma or equivalent
- Oral, written and technical skills
- Math aptitude
- Minimum 2 years of experience required
- Knowledge of and experience with a computerized system.
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and details.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arm; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: General machine shop environment.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience:$17 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets