MGR I CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Location: Brooklyn Park
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Medical–Interconnect Business Unit is currently in search of a highly motivated Manager Continuous Improvement, to be based in the Brooklyn Park, MN area. This position plays a critical role in the implementation and success of long-term objectives within the Medical-Interconnect Engineering, Operations, Quality, and Demand Management team. It will provide execution and change management to drive cadence, structure, and process to ensure the successful execution of the TE Operation Excellence business strategies. The role requires a high level of interaction with a variety of global stakeholders and functions at all levels of the Medical–Interconnect organization.
- Champion change and standardization across the operations organization to drive eﬃciencies that lead to cultural, structural, process, and talent agility
- Lead and/or facilitate projects in service of delivering strategic priorities and ﬁnancial commitments for overall productivity
- Drive monthly goal deployment (Hoshin) & business operating cadence(s)
- Support the development of functional excellence using TEOA principles and tools
- Prepare executive-level updates as needed to report on strategic initiatives, functional progress, and business performance
- Strategic and Tactical Deployment of TEOA Tools and Systems to develop business system maturity. (Star Level)
- Tactical Application of Problem Solving and Coaching via A3 Thinking.
- Identification and prioritization of gap conditions to be closed for both metrics and TEOA system.
- Value Stream Mapping and progression to improved state.
- Develop the knowledge and skills of the manufacturing and support team via training and or tactical activities
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in continuous improvement, project management, business development, or a related ﬁeld
- Six Sigma DMAIC or Lean Black belt preferred
- Previous Lean Business System development and deployment
- Tactical application of standardized work and work balance, problem solving, TPM, VSM/Flow improvements
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives and deliver results
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to work and drive consensus with a diverse functional team
- Proﬁciency in standard reporting/presentation tools & data analysis
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $107,920 – 161,880 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off, and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets