SENIOR ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS ANALYST
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
**Remote within 1 hour of Middletown PA Only**
For more than 75 years, TE Connectivity has been the leading supplier of highly engineered connectivity and sensing products that make a connected world possible. TE is taking the exciting first steps of migrating a global SAP footprint to the latest version of S/4 HANA, with a focus on process simplification and standardization.
TE Information Systems has a truly diverse multi-national team with an expectation of seamless cooperation among various functional towers and service providers. As part of the Source-to-Pay function in our Global Applications Solutions team, you would become part of the S/4 process reengineering and deployment effort, while keeping our existing systems in a high state of functional readiness.
1) Determine Business Requirements
2) Design SAP-based Business Systems
3) Configure the SAP System
4) Prepare Development Specifications (Smaller sized development)
5) Design ABAP Solutions (Smaller sized developments)
6) Test the SAP System, Enhancements and Add-ons
7) Support Data Mapping From Legacy Systems
8) Develop SAP Batch Jobs, UNIX Scripts and Variants
9) Provide Local Implementation Team Training
10) Serve as a Project Lead When Required
11) Provide Support for the Production System.
12) Provide mentoring and support to other team members.
13) Hold an SME (Subject Matter Expert) function.
What your background should look like:
- Very good experience/knowledge in the SAP ERP Source-To-Pay Procurement / MM for minimum of five years, following topics among others:
o strong knowledge in Subcontracting, Consignment, Cross Company, Drop shipment processes
o Master data configuration and cross module integration – MM, SD, PP, FI etc.
o Awareness of an EDI messages used in MM/Procurement
o Awareness of SAP PO/PI
o Experience with SAP Fiori application architecture and applications
- Experience with an S/4 SAP system strongly preferred
- Experience with MDG (for Business Partner, Material Master among others) is preferred
- Basic understanding of a general programming concept, in order to be able to learn basics of the ABAP programming language used by SAP to execute „debugging“ actions
- Good process analysis skills and creativity with respect to problem solving skills. Be able to look up relevant internal/external information resources in order to resolve a problem or deliver a solution
- Be able to work on and deliver assignment results with minimal supervision required
- Willingness to work independently and as an active team member, depending on assignment.
- Ability to demonstrate accountability for all work assignments.
- English as a first or second language, enough for documenting business and technical requirements, telephone consulting, email, training, and end user documentation.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 30 % of the time when assigned to an SAP Go Live project.
- Working knowledge of at least one major relational database management system (such as Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server) and MS/ACCESS.
- Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Being a team player
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $114,880-172,320 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets