ASSEMBLY OPERATOR III (TE Temp) - 1st Shift
Location: Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
TE Temps Sign-On Bonus:
$1000.00 Sign-on bonus for temps that complete 90 days of service, and then $1000.00 every 6 months afterward for retention purposes as the Waynesboro Facility is set to close end of 2024.
TE Temp positions are eligible for a total of 48 Sick/Personal time after 90 days.
What your background should look like:
Our Production Operators support our business by performing a variety of tasks related to our manufactured components. This position is located at our Waynesboro, PA Facility.
Performs various manufacturing functions which contribute directly to processing, producing, assembling, and/or packing products. May perform several or all of the following functions:
- Visually inspect the product.
- Assist the production machinist with the movement of machined parts.
- File/Stone edges and surfaces
- Utilize belt sander.
- Ream holes by hand or machine
- Operate home machine.
- Operate vertical or horizontal dicer.
- Remove small burrs from completed component parts using the buffer and lapping machine.
- Use various inspection equipment to ensure the accuracy of the finished component part (i.e., micrometer, optical comparator)
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience:$41,600.00 - $49,046.00
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
EOE, Including Disability/Vets