Channel Integrated Marketing Analyst III- Distribution
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
The Channel Integrated Marketing Analyst will implement content and production processes (internal and external) to ensure world-class quality, brand, and business unit alignment with TE authorized distribution channel partners. The Channel Integrated marketing analyst will support content authors across multiple business units, in creating high-quality content on TE.com and other communication platforms. This role requires highly analytical, data-driven skills and capability to understand how to optimize programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics. Excellent communication skills, a tactful diplomatic and convincing approach, creative problem-solving skills, and an ability to understand and respond to customer needs in a changing and challenging business environment are required.
This role will work with multiple Business Units across the Transportations Solutions (TS) – specifically Automotive, Industrial and Commercial Transportation, Application Tooling and Sensors. It will serve as critical partner across others segments to achieve business growth in distribution and strategic Indirect Growth Marketing team model.
What your background should look like:
- Coordinate with Business Units to ensure Channel roadmap is complete and accurate along with coordination with Integrated Marketing to include newly created channel relevant content all to be included in monthly email to distributors.
- Work closely with Business Units for Annual Repromotion programs, track and analyze results vs target, interpret marketing data to create insightful reports to guide decision-making and build required action plan.
- Develop marketing plans for and with our Channel Partners for key growth initiatives and product launches, including leveraging data & insights to drive segmentation, target identification, persona development and value propositions.
- Work closely with Business Units, Key Account Managers and Channel Sales Enablement team on annual channel planning process to maximize co-op funds allocation as per Transportation Solutions Business Units priorities. Be a representative and defender of Transportation Solutions Channel Integrated team for transition & implementation.
- Be Transportation Solutions ambassador in Distributors & Business Units reviews to provide feedback on marketing activities implemented based on annual plans. Present results of distributors partners activities / promotions to illustrate insights, enable decision-making and hold Channel Partners accountable.
- Leverage cross-BU promotional opportunities with distributors outside of BU focused campaigns and priorities to gain TS product and application exposure.
- Identify opportunities to improve Channel Marketing effectiveness through improved marketing processes, tools, and overall customer experience.
- Work on TEOA process to improve processes through Channel marketing playbook and other tools to provide a better internal experience and clear overview of TS Integrated Growth marketing vision and value.
- Balance multiple concurrent assignments with shifting priorities across a shared resource pool in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Provide guidance that’s in-line with TE’s governance model, digital best practices, and brand alignment to support Distribution Reviews for co-op’ marketing activity.
- Populate Ready Set Go Template with provided content & images.
- Pocket Pack Sample Ordering for on demand channel program.
- Campaigns: this role will require to work with Transportation Solutions Integrated campaign team to run 1 or 2 campaigns launched in the year that consists in Co-developing and implementing integrated marketing programs aligned with specific Business Units growth objectives (which may include all elements of the marketing mix).
- Centralize, share, and discuss approved annual distributors plans with our distributor’s partners and Key Account Managers to align, and collaborate closely with them and other segments counterpart to provide a one TE experience and campaigns / promotions readiness.
- Participate in reviews, influencing and negotiating, when necessary, push Transportation Solutions Business Units marketing priorities, timeline, deadlines, content, etc. Collaborate closely and regularly with them to implement the approved annual plans.
- Own tactical activity in support of business unit application campaigns and product marketing activities with TE Distribution partners including coordination with other integrated marketing activity. Coordinate and track progresses from the implementation to the results.
- Ensure with the Key Account Managers, NPI readiness by our partners to maximize the demand and promotion.
- Track, review and analyze data related to digital channel performance, web distributor analytics and page performance.
Skills, Experience and Education
- BA/ BS degree in Marketing or related technology field with experience in technical writing
- 2 / 3 years of integrated marketing experience in a B2B or technology company with a heavy focus on distribution
- Gather insights from our distributors partners to influence Business Units plans and enable a faster path to growth revenue.
- Achieve engagement and commitment from identified partner(s) for clear GTM plan, metrics, and tracking.
- Strong team leadership skill and exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- An innovative thinker and creative problem solver, ability, and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- A convincing communicator with compelling perspectives and knowledge of marketing trends and innovations.
- Highly analytical, data-driven and understands how to optimize programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation abilities – clear and concise.
- Proven effective negotiation and influencing skills (internally and externally)
- May coach and train other employees on some specific channel processes and requirements to support and provide a better understanding.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems and Outside the Box thinker.
- Passion for technology.
- Project management experience.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) a must.
- Experience with SalesForce.com, Eloqua, and other digital marketing tools a plus.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $90,200 – $135,200/year (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits