MATERIALS PLANNING ANALYST II
Location: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are charged with the purchasing, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material from our supply base into the production cycle. They regulate quantity and order date for materials to meet production or engineering schedules, initiate purchase, or production requisitions compliant with supply agreements, and develop the schedule to be used in the production facility based on forecasts and historical analysis. The Team develops specifications for new contract orders as well as forecasts and plans for labor requirements. They provide timely and accurate input on supplier performance and may be asked to participate in higher level supplier performance reviews with the sourcing team. They also monitor cost, schedule, and scope of assigned subcontracts to assure best quality at best value. The Team is charged for ensuring suppliers/production floor are on track with orders due based on customer requirements.
- Follows practices and task that ensure the service metrics achievement.
- Direct contact with supply base to establish agreements and arrange for on time delivery.
- Works closely with Prod Supervisors, Engineering’s, Quality personnel.
- Works closely with suppliers on daily expedites and escalations
- Complies and contributes to the achievement of EHS indicators.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors degree (Supply Chain preferred) or equivalent relevant experience in Supply Chain/Production Planning
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- SAP experience preferred
- MRP experience preferred
- Strong organizational and communication expertise, time management and demonstrated computer experience
- Ability to deal with fast paced multiple demands and very dynamic situations
- Spreadsheet and related PC experience essential
- Ability to maintain integrated computer systems and related data accuracy
- Attends and participates in meetings related to his/her functions-- makes presentations
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $64,160k-96,240k annually ($30.85 - 46.27 hourly) (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets