Global Operations Finance Manager
Location: Lake Grove
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $16 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
Serving over 400 customers in 30 countries worldwide, TE’s Medical business is a partner to a range of innovative medical device companies from the world’s largest OEMs to emerging technology ventures. We serve all the medical device companies in the Top 10 global industry list who operate in the minimally and less invasive medical device market. We have assisted over 200 emerging medical technology companies to make their concept products a commercial reality. Through our proven record in innovative design and reliable manufacturing, we have developed long-term relationships with all our customers. TE Medical has an operational presence in key medical device hubs across the world. These locations ensure that we are always close to our medical device customers and on hand to address requirements at your point of need. Our global reach extends across 4 continents with a combined worldwide operational footprint in excess of 600,000 sq. ft. with 2,500+ staff.
As Operations Finance Manager, you will be a key member of the Global Finance team responsible for providing financial and business support for our Operations business partners in the Medical business. This is a global role that will interact directly with finance and senior management across all our Product Business Units and manufacturing locations. The successful candidate must be able to achieve results through influence and maintain good working relationships across multiple time zones and cultures. This role will be a springboard to future career progression opportunities in the Medical Team and the right candidate must be motivated continue their career progression, learn on the job and challenge themselves to step outside of their comfort zone.
Keys to success will be your ability to work with varied stakeholders, volumes of data from multiple sources to produce clear financial commentary and insight, and prioritize effectively.
Key Responsibilities of the Position:
- Consolidation of monthly Operations financial reports, and preparation of periodic Operations review packages.
- Partner and work closely with Global Operations Finance Leader, Vice President of Operations, and Product Operations Directors.
- Ability to gather, collate, and analyze multiple varied sources of information across global locations.
- Develop and deliver clear financial commentary related to manufacturing productivity, production costs and output, and cash flow impact of inventories and capital expenditures.
- Lead role in budgeting and forecasting process, including consolidation of the financial outlook.
- Review and monitor of spending; implement and maintain an appropriate control environment.
- Analyzing and reporting on capacity initiatives and product transfers.
- Develop strong relationships with business leaders.
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required.
Requirements / Skills & Experience:
- Qualified or Certified Accountant, or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or related field.
- 5+ years of finance experience in a corporate manufacturing environment.
- Extensive and exceptional MS Excel knowledge and experience.
- Ability to interact effectively and influence decision making with all levels of the organization.
- Able to picture “simple” solutions to complex business scenarios involving multiple systems and accounting disciplines across multiple regions.
- Ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner and relate to colleagues at all levels and in all locations.
- Open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business impact
- Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly.
- Big 4 trained
- Multi-national experience, manufacturing background is a plus
- SAP, Hyperion, TED, TEBIT
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $121,840 – $182,760 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets