SHIPPER / RECEIVER I
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Loading and unloading of the incoming and outgoing products as required
- Kitting production jobs and returning raw materials to inventory from jobs using the SAP ERP system.
- Packaging and Receiving as required. Must stage material in designated areas or place in racks as required.
- Completing data entry using the SAP ERP system.
- Prepares outgoing materials for shipping. Completes required paperwork to accompany outgoing materials such as packing slips and intercompanyproforma shipping sheets.
- Help maintain inventory in warehouse by completing bin audits and investigating variances.
- Helping with Cycle counting and physical inventory.
- Process picks for kitting as required.
- General housekeeping of work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
What your background should look like:
- HS degree or GED
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong Math skills
- Experience using SAP is a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to successfully accomplish job duties
- Schedule Flexibility
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $30,000 - $45,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets