R&D/PRODUCT DVL TECHNICIAN III
Location: Jonestown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This position is in an engineering office environment supporting progressive stamping at Lickdale. Work with die engineers on new die designs and die improvement projects. The main focus will be to maintain high speed progressive die drawings in a hard copy and electronic format that includes prints and models. It will also be the duty of the designer to produce new designs or modify existing designs as directed by the engineering manager. The designer’s duties are generally in support of stamping, but the skills of the technician may be used for other purposes or for other disciplines as directed by the engineering manager such as automation machine design.
What your background should look like:
- Work in 2-D and 3-D drafting platforms
- Work with Engineers and Tool Makers to create/update engineering drawings
- Create/Update assemblies, BOM’s and reference documents
- Detail and create models/drawings and reference documents from sketches or verbal instructions
- Follow instructions on maintaining model, print, assemblies, history and documentation in hard copy and electronic formats
- Carry out daily tasks as assigned by the Engineering manager to support the engineering department to support 5-S, quality and safety engagements
- Support vendors and tool crib with updates and correct geometry and prints
- Update prints by red lines or direction from technicians and shop personnel
- Start work independently on projects strategic to the engineering department’s objectives
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $57,440 – $86,160 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets