4th Shift_MATERIAL HANDLER II
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
** This is a 4th shift Position - Sat, Sun and any other day in the week - 7am-7pm **
- Review the production plan and verify of materials/supplies required.
- Monitor stock levels at supermarket areas and notify shipping/receiving when replenishment is needed.
- Follow routes to move materials from delivery point supermarkets to minimart rack.
- Move finished product from work centers to the collection point for shipping.
- Notify shipping/receiving when metals are needed for presses.
- Report to group leader damaged material or any event that prevents you from performing your work.
- Return materials to storage that are not being used.
- Train backup staff on task and responsibilities.
- Follow the company security policies.
- Participate in physical inventories.
- Application of 5S+1 in your workspace.
What your background should look like:
- Minimum of a high school education or GED
- 2+ years of experience in Logistic, warehouse, material handling or operator
- Experience using SAP is preferred
- Scanner management
- Scale handling
- Handling Pallet Jack and material handling equipment
- Knowledge applicable to the position in IATF 16949 & ISO 14001
- Knowledge of the safety regulations and environmental managment system that applies to the company
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $32,000 - $48,000(subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets