Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Responsible for the cleaning and orderly custodial care of working areas in an office or industrial building, manufacturing facility or distribution center to create a safe, hygienic and pleasant working environment, specifically dealing with heavy-duty manufacturing cleaning.
- Uses janitorial supplies, including disinfectants, chemicals and other cleaning products safely in accordance with instructions; restocks supplies as required.
- Operates cleaning equipment such as vacuums, carpet shampooers, steam cleaners, floor buffers/polishers, etc., per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Maintains sanitary working conditions by removing waste from trash and recycling containers and replacing trash can liners, maintaining restroom areas along with break room areas.
- May perform grounds maintenance such as cleaning debris from sidewalks/common areas, shoveling show, and / or mowing lawns.
- May perform miscellaneous manual labor activities requiring lifting and / or moving materials and making minor repairs.
- May perform light housekeeping activities such as cleaning, dusting, washing windows, walls, and glass, and polishing furniture and equipment.
- Responds to multiple assignments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Overtime may be required, based on business need; regular attendance required.
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma / GED / previous job experience in lieu of education.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and possess a positive communication style.
- Possess strong, independent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English fluently.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $26,900 - $40,300 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets