MATERIAL HANDLER II - 2nd Shift
Location: Jonestown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Supply operators with material needed for production
- Empty scrap, weigh scrap, and load onto trucks
- Supply Department with necessary supplies
- Communicate with Leaders for follow-up or specific instructions daily
- Operate manual pallet jacks and forklifts
- Create STO’s to ship product from facility
- Keep work areas clean and focus on 5S and safety
What your background should look like:
- Forklift experience preferred; forklift certification preferred
- HS diploma or GED required
- Ability to pass all pre-employment physical testing
- Ability to work in a team environment with other material handlers on shift as well as assembly / production operators
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum weight of 37 lbs safely & dependably
- Must be able to push a maximum weight of 50 lbs safely & dependably
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $19.50 plus 10% shift differential (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets