LOGISTICS ANALYST III
Location: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Distribution & Logistics Teams manage the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements or internal business objectives. They create integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers. They also focus resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes and establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis.
This position will be charged with sales order fulfillment from various internal and external TE vendors to our Canada customer base.
- Reviews and examines sales order backlog, parts procurement and delivery processes, inventory issues such as back orders, and other fulfillment metrics
- Ensure that vendors and business partners have a clear understanding of product group forecast
- Create and publish key performance metrics and use root cause analysis and troubleshooting for all order backlog issues
- Assist to expedite inbound or outbound freight, research for the best cost beneficial solutions.
- Other functions as assigned by Supply Chain Manager
Key performance metrics
- On time delivery service for all internal and external customers
What your background should look like:
- Knowledge and experience of supply chain building blocks.
- Excellent oral and written communication and influential skills
- Self-starter will have to work with cross-functional teams and converse effectively with multiple departments utilizing excellent relational skills.
- Knowledge of SAP a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams with strong initiative to succeed.
- Able to demonstrate TE’s core values, should always strive to act in an ethical and reverent manner.
- Global Mindset should be able to speak across borders to deliver results.
BS/BA degree preferred;
Experience: Five years in supply chain
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $81,680k - $122,520k annually (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets