CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE III
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- To interface on a day to day basis with inbound customer requests, redirecting as required
- Process request for quotations and proactively provide communication to customers
- Quote / order processing within the company ERP systems
- Carry out contract reviews on quotes & orders
- Progress / expedite orders as requested
- Process customer returns and cancelations
- Investigate credit and debit requests and queries to issue credit/debit as necessary
- Participate in team meetings to discuss OTD, backlog and other general support issues
- Assist with data collection and entry for reporting purposes
- Working with external services to give a full customer service experience (Legal/Compliance etc)
What your background should look like:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate with customers and people at all levels of the organization
- Able to work from own initiative but also instrumentally as part of a team
- 5-7 years of experience in a comparable industrial Customer Service / Sales environment
- Have an organized / methodical way of working with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Demonstrate experience of handling customers and working in a highly customer orientated environment
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Exposure to Defense and Oil & Gas industry desirable but not essential
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $23.93 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets