PRODUCT MANAGER III
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Product Management Teams manage all aspects of a product, from driving new product development to manufacturing to marketing. They are responsible for overall product strategy, business leadership, and capacity plans to meet sales and profit targets.
1. Marketing Sensing & Strategy Development (30%)
- Research market trends, demand drivers, customer needs, industry trends, and competitor landscape.
- Co-work with the global team to investigate the market and product strategy.
- Provide go-to-market strategy backup material
- Manage the product lifecycle
2. Develop Business Plan (25%)
- Work cross-functionally to achieve sales, technology, and operation goals and financial goals.
- Implement pricing policy as defined by lead PM(s)
- Assist in the development of the annual operating plan
3. Execution -- New Product Development & Launch (30%)
- Create new projects for the product and collaborate with the project management team to launch the product with quality/timing/cost target achieved.
- Provide product information and samples to customers and the sales team to support new product launches.
- Provide product demand FCST input to the S&OP process
- Promote new products to market with the sales team
4. Execution – Post Launch Product Management (15%)
- Perform pricing, cost, and margin analysis
- Develop the sales FCST and check the product capacity plan
- Provide product information to customers, the sales team, customer service, field application engineering, etc.
- Responding to requests for proposals and samples
- Analyze excess and obsolete inventory
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in technical, Engineering, or related field
- Sales/Marketing/Project Management/Product Management Background are preferred
- Five years of experience in product management, sales, marketing, or project management. Relevant product or industry experience desired.
- Operational experience with mechanical manufacturing/manufacturing engineering is preferable.
- Demonstrated excellent communication (verbal, written, spoken) with exceptional listening skills
- Good understanding of cross-region culture
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $103,440 - $155,160 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets