PRODUCTION OPERATOR II 1st SHIFT
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is seeking candidates for a Production Operator II position at our Greensboro, NC facility. Production Operator II is responsible for operating machines and performing Quality Inspection Plans to produce quality parts. This role requires inspections of molded products and packaging of the molded products. The ideal candidate can work well in teams, has the desire to learn and possess the attention to detail needed to make quality parts for our customers.
What TE Connectivity Offers
Our commitment to our associates includes offering total rewards benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive, and meet the changing needs of our team members.
- The opportunity to build lifesaving products for our customers
- Competitive base pay based on experience; with a 2nd and 3rd shift premium pay.
- Annual pay increases based on company & individual performance
- Employee referral program
- 401(k) retirement savings with generous company match
- Tuition reimbursement to support your development and education goals
- 10 weeks of paid maternal and paternal time off and ease back to work
- Competitive paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits for team members and their families with benefits starting day one, company funded health savings accounts and company paid short-term and long-term disability.
* Perform Quality Inspection Plan, inspecting product to print and QIP, using required gages and measuring devices to ensure product is acceptable.
* Operate assigned mechatronics processes, order and stock components, restart production and remove and package finished product. Perform all paperwork, tooling and/or program changeovers when necessary or as directed.
* Completes necessary operational paperwork required to maintain the integrity of the work cell.
* Perform preventative maintenance as required.
* May troubleshoot and perform minor repairs (clearing jams, re-start, etc.) to equipment.
* General housekeeping of work area.
* Follow company and department guidelines, procedures and policies.
* Follows safety guidelines.
* Performs all other work related duties as assigned
*HS diploma or GED
*Must be able to move materials weighing up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to remain in stationary position 75% of the time
* Must be able to operate machinery
* Must be able to move between work zones
* Must be proficient in the English language.
* Basic computer skills.
* Good communication skills
* Ability to interpret product blueprints preferred.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize work to successfully accomplish job duties.
* Experience with using measuring devices (gages, callipers, etc.)
* 1 year prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $36,560 – $54,840 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets