Global Service Line Marketing
Location: Dallas, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Thoughtworks partners with enterprises to create capabilities around digital innovation and transformation. As a global technology consultancy, we’ve helped our clients bring new products to market with speed and enable business transformation through our expertise in engineering, strategy and design. The global service line marketing principal reports to the director of global customer marketing & insights and is a strategic role that will work in close collaboration with a global team of service line marketers and service line experts to develop and market compelling solutions and articulate the unique value of Thoughtworks to our customers. You will be a key member of our global customer marketing & insights and the extended global marketing leadership teams and work with cross-functional marketing teams as well as access to agency support to deliver key outcomes.
*This is a remote role in the US
- Be a strategic partner to our global service line leads to help them achieve our commercial business goals
- Collaborate with our service line leaders to develop and evolve the Thoughtworks’ market value propositions and support the service line teams in the development of a go-to-market strategy and sales enablement playbook & supporting assets
- Develop and execute content driven digital marketing campaigns that support global service line marketing objectives as well as generate a pipeline of prospect leads
- Collaborate with Thoughtworks digital marketing and brand team to:
- Provide support to the regional marketers and their demand teams and effectively communicate the service line marketing vision to create quality and consistency in our market service programs
- Support and model the execution of customer marketing best practices globally
- Minimum of 15 years experience in the marketing / sales function
- Minimum of seven years experience with service line / portfolio marketing
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience managing a marketing team
- Experience developing service-based value propositions and taking them to market
- Experience in marketing digital transformation/ technology consulting services preferred
- Experience creating and executing global marketing campaigns
- Work, passion, or insights in the technology / digital industry
- Experience in a global role is a plus
- You are results driven, resilient and not easily dissuaded by hurdles or setbacks.
- You are enthusiastic and self-directed, with the ability to execute as well as step back and look at the bigger picture.
- You are a great communicator and influencer and are able to connect with and influence internal and external stakeholders with ease, from our deep technology experts to demand partners to domain leaders.
- You have fantastic project management skills and can coordinate multiple work streams in parallel.
- You thrive in an unstructured environment; you find your own growth opportunities and are happy to determine your own path amongst the ambiguity.
- You have good intuition but you trust data more. You define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make conclusions.
- You are able to deftly juggle multiple balls, organize, prioritize, and above all, believe in yourself.
- You are not someone who spends months perfecting a beautiful plan. We work light and fast, we plan at a broad brush level with the entire business, and dive in in the near term. Our world changes too fast to plan years ahead.
- You are not someone who expects a drove of agencies to support you on strategy, or to drive your opinion. We’re hiring you, for you, not for your vendor connections.
- You are not a 'ta da' marketer. We don't work as individual contributors who showcase finished work. We build our plans together, most typically in a lightweight way.
- You are not a leader in an ivory tower, you can guide the work of the team but also roll up your sleeves and execute campaigns alongside your team members.
- You need to be fluent in English and have exceptional written, communication and interpersonal skills
Other things to know
Learning and Development
There's no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
$175,000 - $200,000
The annual salary range posted is subject to many factors and may vary depending on experience, geographic location, job responsibilities, performance, skills and/or training.
It is the policy of Thoughtworks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and Thoughtworks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran or military status, family or marital status, disability, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. Thoughtworks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.