Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
We are currently seeking an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer to join our Rolling Stock delivery team for Xtrap2.0 Project.
- Manage the delivery of ICT activities through design, implementation, and testing
- Train to ground data transmissions
- On-Board Diagnostics
- Security Gateway Solution including Cybersecurity
- Integration of Bogie Monitoring System
- Manage Signalling Future Provision requirements in Train
- Manage the delivery of the Train Radio System integration with Train, including:
- Develop and align Specifications for Integration of equipment to the Train System
- Review of the train integration design with stakeholders
- Manage integration during manufacturing
- Manage integration during Testing
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Required Includes:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical) or similar.
- Experienced Rolling stock functional engineer with experience in several train functions
- Hands-on experience in electrical and schematic design activity
- Knowledge of design & development of model-based control systems using application tools
- Good communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career with a market leader working on one of Australia’s largest public transport project! We can offer you a long-term opportunity with ongoing training and development.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability, or ethnicity. We recognise that embracing flexibility is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs.
An agile, inclusive, and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- 18- week paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bridging Leave