Supplier Delivery Performance Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Our Supplier Delivery Performance team is currently looking for a Supplier Delovery Performance Coordinator to work on site with a key supplier to Alstom projects in Australia.
The role is initialy a 6 month contract and will be based full-time (Monday - Friday) in Dunedin. Alstom offer accomodation and travel in the role for the successful incumbent.
In this role the primary responsibility is to manage the supplier on a daily basis on key challenges and provide reosolutions to these areas. You will act as the Site Resident on behalf of Alstom, ensuring supplier delivery performance and monitor and eliminate non-OTIF impact (late and early deliveries) in close collaboration with designated supplier.
- Evaluate Supplier Capacity and Supply Chain Capability.
- Identify & mitigate Supplier delivery risks assessment & management.
- Manage delivery crisis, catering for demand for all applicable projects relevant to the supplier(s).
- Drive Full Supply Chain Audit (FSCA) when required.
- Participate and Contribute in Supplier Development and Supplier Performance initiatives from procurement relative to supplier base.
- Perform on targeted Suppliers root causes analysis to understand non-performance
- If required, drive Capacity and/or Supply Chain Capability assessments
- Define and follow up action plan to improve Supplier Delivery performance in collaboration with Material Planning.
Requirements for the role:
- Graduated at least from Higher Education in Business Administration or Engineering or Supply Chain.
- Proven experience in Supply Chain or Lean Management certification
- experience in Materials requirements planning
- Supplier Delivery Performance Management experience is required
- Knowledge of Inventory management & Material Planning techniques
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: [email protected]
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol testing.
There are different compliance requirements for different workgroups. You will be provided with relevant information, during the recruitment process.
If you are unable to be vaccinated for other reason(s), please provide those reason(s) in the application for our consideration.
18 weeks paid parental leave
Free gym membership
Flexible working options
Salary continuance insurance