Fleet Maintenance Planner
Job Type: Full time
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
An opportunity has become available to join Alstom at one of our key service/maintenance depots, the Wulkuraka Maintenance Facility (WMF). The team at the WMF play a critical role in ensuring the New Generation Rollingstock (NGR) fleet is maintained and operating to the highest standard.
Joining the team as a Fleet / Depot Planner, you be based at the WMF and report to the Asset Planning Manager. You will primarily be responsible for managing and scheduling the planned/preventative and reactive maintenance for the NGR fleet. Your responsibilities will include;
- Providing up to date information on the fleet to internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritizing works at the depot, ensuring sufficient time and resources have been allocated
- Monitoring maintenance due dates in accordance to regulations and compliance
- Scheduling maintenance exams at the depot to ensure regulations and contractual agreements have been met
- Focusing on optimization of the depot and continuous improvement
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bridging leave
We are seeking an experienced Planner with a demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage maintenance schedules in a fast-paced environment. You will also have;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to solve complex problems and manage competing priorities
- Experience with planning tools and software
- Significant experience in a similar role as a Fleet/Depot or Maintenance planner
- Exposure to rail or heavy industry preferred
This is a unique opportunity join a true industry leader at an exciting time, and play a critical role the maintenance of the NGR fleet. If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please APPLY NOW.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol testing.