System Integration Test Lead
Job Type: Full time
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently looking for a Test Lead to join our Integrated Lab in Perth, WA.
Reporting into the Systems Assurance Manager, the Systems Integration Test Lead is responsible for the production and delivery of testing procedures and strategy, to demonstrate the overall system behaviour. They will also be interfacing with various stakeholders to ensuire integration testing strategy is aligned.
- Lead a team of System Integration Testers (allocate activities, ensure deliverables meet standards, manage competencies).
- Maintain the System Integration test plan.
- Define and author Testing specifications for selected functions.
- Plan the execution of System Integration testing activities (off-site).
- Define site testing specifications complementing off-site demonstration.
- Ensure End to End testing is adequate to support transition into Operations.
- Where required support the Signalling System team on testing activities.
- Liaise with the T&C team to ensure tests specifications are of the right standard.
- Communicate with external stakeholders to define access to external systems.
- Work closely with customer to define joint integration strategy.
- Support fault investigations (site /off-site).
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering or similar.
- System interface and project delivery experience is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working in an integrated lab environment, performing signalling tests.
- Familiar with test and commissioning of moving block system.
- Experience in mining industry can be considered.
Why Work with us
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bridging leave
We are currently experiencing immense growth, and can offer you a long term career opportunity delivering key infrastructure projects and the potential for further career growth.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.
For more information, please contact Yvette Michael, Talent Lead
E : Yvette.Michael@alstomgroup.com.au