Supplier Quality Serial Life Engineer
Location: Altona North
Job Type: Full time
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as Supplier Quality Serial Life Engineer in Altona North, VIC. We are offering permanent contract with potential to transfer locally or nationally, a competitive market salary package and the opportunity to work in Australia future rail projects.
Purpose of the Role:
- Apply and deploy Supplier Quality Assurance policy in accordance with Sourcing.
- Responsible for Non-Conformity Report management and Supplier performance for a precise scope of suppliers/projects, after the product validation, the First Article Inspection (FAI).
- Responsible for Non-Conformity day-to day management, insuring reactivity to inform supplier of Non Conformity Report (NCR)
- Organize the retrofit to be performed by the supplier and decide quality wall if necessary.
- Challenge our suppliers to enforce relevant corrective and preventive action plan, challenge reactivity.
- Audit supplier process to check the effectiveness of the corrective and preventive action plan and ensure control plan sustainability (regular follow-up on main suppliers).
- Prepare and monitor supplier Quality review at unit level to tackle the Top issues.
- Minimum license degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in Quality, Production
- Knowledge of Quality & Continuous Competencies Matrix and 8D Methodology.
- Experiencing using Sap or similar computer application.
- Familiar with supplier qualifications standards (ISO, ASME, IRIS, Local Standards, etc)
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: email@example.com
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol testing.
There are different compliance requirements for different workgroups. You will be provided with relevant information, during the recruitment process.
13 Weeks Paid Parental Leave.
Free Gym Membership.
Flexible Working Options.
Salary Continuance Insurance.