Onboard Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Full time
At Alstom, we understand transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every day, 74,000 colleagues lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon and replace cars.
Could you be the full-time Onboard Maintanance Engineer in Melbourne we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your Testing and Commissioning expertise in a new cutting-edge field.
Purpose of the Position
Install and test & commission the signaling onboard VATC system in accordance with the contractual commitments and applicable process and documents. This is a full time permamanrt role.
Reporting into the Maintenance Engineering manager, we currently have multiple opportunities for experienced Maintenance Engineers to support our newly awarded Maintenance contract in Melbourne.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Undertake Preventitive and Corrective Maintenance Activities.
- Perform scheduled site Testing and Commissioning activities in accordance with program including system analysis.
- Escalating potential risks to level 3 maintainers and provide software to install on new equipment.
- Provide Support to L1 activities for all CBTC Systems
- Enhance systems maintenance manuals
- Provide weekly report to SPM, RAM and FRACAS departments
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Some experience working with control systems with IT knowledge
- Ability to work across a shift rotating roster
- 3-5 years experiece on CBTC systems
Important to note
As a global business, we’re an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity across the 70+ countries we operate in. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace for everyone.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: email@example.com
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol.
For more information, please contact Shivagni Kumar – Talent Acquisition Specialist
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
What we can offer:
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bridging leave