Senior Test & Commissioning Engineer
Location: North Ryde
Job Type: Full time
Alstom’s state-of-the-art signalling solutions allow operators to ensure the highest standards in safe, seamless travel with urban and mainline solutions that meet the specific needs of each operation environment.
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from High-Speed Trains, Metros, Monorail, and Trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions.
Joining us, means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 75,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Join the Alstom team
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bridging leave
- Career progression with Altom University and Training
As Test and Commissioning Engineer, you will report into the Project T&C Lead, responsible for preparing and executing test and commissioning activities for Signalling systems. With demonstrated experience within the rail corridor the successful applicant will hold a strong IT background and Networking skillset.
Join us on a permanent basis as a Test & Commissioning Engineer based out of Sydney Alstom in North Ryde. Projects will include: Sydney Metro City and South West
- Execution of Testing activities according to the testing procedure / documentation that has been prepared.
- Identification and correction of defects, ensuring all design related issues are accurately documented
- Supporting the validation and verification team including testing activities in the lab.
- Execute the various Test & Commissioning activities as required in the T&C plan of the project.
- Implement the test process and report/document/ follow up any adaptation that may be necessary.
- Deliver all relevant Tests Report in accordance with the process requirement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering: Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Systems/ Telecom/ Mechanical
- 5+ Years’ demonstrated working experience in Signalling Test & Commissioning
- Networking and IT background is essential
- Knowledge of the operational requirements of rail signalling commissioning works
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
Applications, Click to submit your application by Sunday 4th June 2023 with shortlisting to commence upon application