Job Type: Full time
At Alstom, we understand transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every day, 74,000 colleagues lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon and replace cars.
Could you be the Project Planner based in our Dandenong, Victoria site office working on the Next Generation Trams Project that we're looking for?
Your future role:
Working alongside industry professionals, you will gain exposure to a highly prominent rail project, working with stakeholders across the business! This is a great opportunity for you to learn and expand your knowledge in the project planning space as you will be involved in day to day scheduling activities, contribute to planning initiatives that best support the project and work closely with functions on meeting KPI's.
We'll look to you for:
- Day to day planning/scheduling
- Maintaining project schedule
- Harmonizing the project program across functions and regions
- Contributing to and driving initiatives to improve planning accuracy
- Assisting the planning manager in operational activities
All about you:
- Engineering qualification
- Strong passion for planning and scheduling
- Primavera (P6) experience
- Familiarity with Power BI is beneficial
- Some experience in a similar role within the construction or project environment is highly beneficial
- Enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated
Things you'll enjoy;
Join us on a life-long transformative journey - the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You'll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
- Contribute to innovative projects
- Utilise our activity-based working environment
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (life, medical, pension)
You don't need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you'll be proud. If you're up for the challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
Important to note:
As a global business, we're an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity across the 70+ countries we operate in. We're committed to creating an inclusive workplace for everyone. We strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol testing.
There are different compliance requirements for different workgroups. You will be provided with relevant information, during the recruitment process.
- Group salary continuance insurance plan
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Personal & professional development paths
- Bridging leave