Wayside Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Full time
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting into the Maintenance Engineering manager, we currently have multiple opportunities for experienced Maintenance Engineers to support our newly awarded Maintenance contract in Melbourne.
In this role you will:
- Undertake Preventitive and Corrective Maintenance Activities.
- Perform scheduled site Testing and Commissioning activities in accordance with program including system analysis.
- Escalating potential risks to level 3 maintainers and provide software to install on new equipment.
- Provide Support to L1 activities for all CBTC Systems
- Enhance systems maintenance manuals
- Provide weekly report to SPM, RAM and FRACAS departments.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Some experience working with control systems with IT knowledge
- Ability to work across a shift rotating roster
- 3-5 years experiece on CBTC systems
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: email@example.com
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol.
For more information, please contact Shivagni Kumar – Talent Acquisition Specialist
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
What we can offer:
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bridging leave