Job Type: Full time
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Reporting to the Industrial Development Manager, the role of the Storeperson is to support Facility Management activity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setup of waste bins for collection.
- Moving of timber waste to collection location
- Loading of and assisting breakdown of waste steel product for recycling pickup.
- Dispersing of site use materials and consumables
- Unloading of containers
- Assisting in tooling installations
- General building maintenance
- Supporting Facility Management contractors as required.
All about you:
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Requires a strong understanding of safety systems and how they are to be applied. Will receive extensive on-site training in Alstom EHS policies and procedures
- Trade background is advantageous
- Forklift license is preferred.
- 13 Weeks Paid Parental Leave.
- Free Gym Membership.
- Flexible Working Options.
- Salary Continuance Insurance.
- Bridging Leave.