Test & Commissioning Engineer - Wellington
Job Type: Full time
Alstom’s state-of-the-art signalling solutions allow operators to ensure the highest standards in safe, seamless travel with urban and mainline solutions that meet the specific needs of each operation environment. Joining us, means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 75,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
As T+C Engineer for Alstom, you will be responsible to prepare and execute test and commissioning activities for signalling systems on field, in support to one or several projects. Join us on a permanent basis as a Test & Commissioning Engineer based out Wellington, New Zealand Projects will include: KiwiRail
- Coordinate the production of the T&C documentation (T&C Procedures, T&C Reports, Punch List management)
- Handle interfaces with the various different entities involved on the project
- Witness and perform specific tests on the system, including plan and coordinate the site tests
- Create and run action plans corresponding to malfunctioning of the system, aiming to reach the performances targets
- Manage the system configuration during the successive tests phases
- Keep in frequent communication to the Project Commissioning Manager regarding T&C progress and issue resolution.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master's degree in engineering (preferably electronics or embedded systems) or equivalent experience.
- Railway and signalling experience
- Available to work at night, during weekends and on public holidays
- Strong communication skills, delivering in an open and clear manner with various stakeholders
- Ability to use new technologies and tools
- Valid NZ Driving license
Apply Now: Click and submit your application by 12th October 2023 with shortlisting and engagement to commence upon application.
Important to note
This is an exciting time for you to join our team. We are currently experiencing immense growth, and can offer you a long term career opportunity delivering key infrastructure projects and the potential for further career growth. An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: email@example.com