Graduate- Cyber Security Engineer
Job Type: Full time
At Alstom, we understand transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every day, 74,000 colleagues lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon and replace cars.
Could you be the full-time Graduate – Cyber Security Engineer in Perth?
- Support Cyber Security design, configuration, and integration activities for rail systems.
- Assess policies and standards.
- Deployment of hardware and software solutions to meet Cyber Security requirements.
- Writing requirement specifications, implementation guides, standard operating procedures, etc.
- Support Cyber Security activities across different stages of the projects.
- Writing and review of test procedures.
- Tertiary degree. Preferred in Engineering / Computer Science / Technology-related.
- Master's degree in Cyber Security or currently pursuing it (preferred).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong documentation writing and reviewing skills.
- Desirable hands-on experience in an IT/OT environment with design, configuration, and implementation of systems such as:
- Windows (server standard / server core / desktop)
- Linux-based OS environments
- Active Directory (group policies, domain controllers, GPOs for Hardening / configuring Windows domain, etc.)
- Patch Management Solutions
- Virtualisation Platforms
- Backup solutions
- Centralised log, management, and analytics solutions
- Antiviruses and EDR solutions
- Some knowledge of scripting languages.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Dynamic, self-sufficient, and able to navigate in a complex environment.
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Important to note
As a global business, we’re an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity across the 70+ countries we operate in. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace for everyone.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognize that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol.
For more information, please contact Shivagni Kumar – Talent Acquisition Specialist
E : email@example.com
What we can offer:
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance