Utilities 3D Modelling Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Opportunity to work with major global consultancy firm
- Flexible work options
- Permanent role based in Sydney
At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
Due to consistent growth in our transportation business, we are looking for a Utilities Modelling Lead to join our team in Sydney.
- Successfully manage, plan, resource and complete assigned modelling projects within agreed budgets and deadlines;
- Assisting the Project Manager in determining the modelling resources required for a project plan including elements suitable for outsourcing;
- Ensuring the production of project documents including model attribute data, that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant with best practice and any other quality standards dictated by the nature of the project;
- Resolving complex technical modelling and design issues; and
- Resourcing and working with our GEC Manila team, including coaching, mentoring and development of their capabilities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant professional services background and suitable experience in 3D Modelling;
- At least 5 years’ demonstrated drafting experience on roads and highways projects working in Australia and VicRoads and PTV design standards;
- Experience in using software;
- Ability to lead a team and develop their potential;
- Proven high level proficiency in Quality Systems Control; and
- High attention to details, excellent client-focus and ability to deliver quality output within the timeline.
- Familiarity with subsurface utility and AS5488 standards, although not essential
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth's resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a lobal business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Arcadis Australia is an endorsed employer for all women. See our range of benefits and policies directly at WORK 180
Transform Your World